The Philippine Properties Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) provide a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Philippines Properties (“we,” “us,” or “our”) concerning your access to and use of the philippinesproperties.ph website, as well as any other media form, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the Philippines Properties Platform).
Through accessing the site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not consent to any of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplementary terms and conditions or records that may be posted on the Site from time to time are specifically incorporated by reference herein. We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any cause at our absolute discretion.
Such updates will be communicated to you by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you hereby waive the right to request specific notice of each change.
It is your duty to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and ensure that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use the Site after the date any updated Terms and Conditions are released, you will be subject to and will be considered to have been made aware of, and to have acknowledged, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions.
The information on the Site is not intended for dissemination to or use by any individual or agency in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be prohibited by law or regulation, or where we would be required to register under the laws of such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
These terms and conditions were created using Termly.
Option 1: Users must be at least 18 years old to access the Site. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
Option 2: [The Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age.] All users who are minors in their jurisdiction (generally under the age of 18) must have their parent or guardian’s permission to use the Site and be directly supervised. You must have your parent or guardian read and consent to these Terms and Conditions before accessing the Site if you are a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the Site is our property, and all source code, databases, features, software, website designs, audio, video, text, images, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos found therein (collectively, the “Marks”), are owned or managed by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various of other intellectual property and unfair competition legislation enacted by the US, other countries, and international treaties.
The Site’s Content and Marks are given “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission
You are given a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly obtained access, solely for your own, non-commercial use, provided that you are entitled to use the Site. We reserve all rights in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not specifically given to you.
[(1) You will provide valid, reliable, current, and complete registration information;
(2) You will preserve the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;]
(3) You have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them;
[(4) You are not less than 13 years old;]
(5) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or you have parental permission to use the Site if you are a minor.
(6) You will not use an automated or non-human means to access the Site, whether through a bot, script, or other means.
(7) You will not use the Site for any reason that is illegal or unauthorized;
(8) You would not break any applicable law or rule by using the Site.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny any and all current or potential use of the Site if you submit any information that is untrue, unreliable, not current, or incomplete (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You consent to keep your password private and solely responsible for all the activities under your account and password. If we decide, at our absolute discretion, that a username you choose is offensive, pornographic, or otherwise unacceptable, we reserve the right to delete, reclaim or modify it.
Activities that are prohibited
You may not access or use the Site for any other reason than the one we provide. The Site can only be used in conjunction with commercial ventures that we have expressly endorsed or authorized.
You consent as a member of the Site not to:
- Routinely extract data or other material from the Site in order to build or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory, whether directly or indirectly, without our written permission.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, such as collecting usernames and/or email addresses through electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or, creating user accounts via automated means or under false pretenses.
- Make transactions on the Site through a buying agent or purchasing agent.
- Advertise or offer to sell products and services on the Site.
- Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the Site’s security features, such as those that prohibit or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose use restrictions on the Site and/or the Content found therein.
- Frame or connection to the Site in an unauthorized manner.
- Attempt to learn confidential account details such as user passwords by tricking, defrauding, or misleading us or other users.
- Make unfair use of our support services or file false reports of harassment or misconduct.
- Use the framework in some automated way, such as sending comments or messages with scripts. or using data mining, robots, or other data collection and extraction methods.
- Interfere with, interrupt, or place an unnecessary burden on the Site or the networks or services that are linked to it.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or entity, or using another user’s name.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information collected from the Site for the purpose of harassing, abusing, or harming another individual.
- Use the Site in any attempt to compete with us, or in any other way use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating project or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any program that is used in or forms part of the Site.
- Attempt to circumvent any Site security measures intended to prevent or limit access to the Site, or any part of it.
- Harass, interrupt, bully, or threaten any of our employees or agents who are providing you with access to any part of the Site.
- Remove any copyright or other intellectual rights notices from content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or content, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that disrupts or interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, or alters the Site’s use, functionality, functions, activity, or maintenance.
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, add to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other features, as well as to develop, send upload, view, transmit, perform, print, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, and suggestions.
Other Platforms users and third-party websites can be able to see the contributions. As a result, any Contributions you submit will be considered non -proprietary and non-confidential. You reflect and warrant that when you build or make available any Contribution, you have done so in the following.
- The development, dissemination, transmission, public display, or performance of your Contributions, as well as viewing, downloading, or copying them, do not and will not infringe on any third-party proprietary rights, such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights.
- You are the developer and owner of or have the requisite licenses, privileges, consents, releases, and permissions to use and authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms of service.
- You have written approval, release, and/ or permission of each and every recognizable individual person in your Contributions to use their name or likeness to allow the Site and the Terms and Conditions to use their Contributions in any manner.
- Your contributions do not contain any fake, incorrect, or misleading information.
- The Contributions do not include any unsolicited or illegal ads, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other types of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not pornographic, incident, lascivious, disgusting, abusive, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise offensive in any way (as determined by us).
- No one is ridiculed, mocked, disparaged, intimidated, or abused as a result of your contributions.
- Your Contributions do not promote the overthrow of any government by violence, nor do they incite, facilitate, or cause physical harm to others.
- Your Contributions don’t break any laws, regulations, or rules.
- The Contributions should not infringe on any third party’s privacy or advertising rights.
- No content in your Contributions solicits personal information from someone under the age of 18 or abuses people under the age of 18 sexually or violently.
- The contributions should not infringe on any federal or state laws prohibiting child pornography or otherwise protecting minors’ health or well being;
- There are no derogatory remarks about race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or physical disability in your contributions.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise breach any clause of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation, or link to material that does.